Delivering real-time, actionable intelligence
in day, night and all-weather conditions
Enabling multi-INT, all-weather ISR capabilities normally found on larger, more expensive platforms.
SAR/MTI/CCD Radar Data
Advanced, low-SWaP, multi-mode radar in a protected weatherized pod.
Coherent Change Detection
CCD helps discover surface disturbances more effectively than EO or IR alone.
Wide-area search modes
Ideal for maritime patrol, force protection and counter-trafficking missions.
Get the full specs and details.
- Operating Frequency: Ku band
- Operating Altitude: Mode dependent up to 10,000 ft AGL
- SAR imaging range: 24 km (at 1m resolution)
- MTI (vehicle): 12 km max. range; max. continuous coverage 60 km2
Standard Data Formats
- KML, Complex NITF
- JPG, PNG, BMP
- STANAG 4607 Detects, STANAG 4676 Tracks
- NSP-5(X): SAR, CCD, GMTI/MMTI (advanced), DMTI
- NSP-5(S): SAR, GMTI/MMTI (standard)
- X variant available to approved customers
- Uses “Lisa 3D” intuitive software for Command and Control (C2) and Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED)
- Pre-mission flight geometry based on data collection plan
- Operational capability to program the radar, dynamically change plans and modes, and perform real-time analysis
- Post-mission analysis with export to standard formats and data forensics
All-weather, high-quality, multi-mode radar
• Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
• Moving Target Indicator (MTI)
• Coherent Change Detection (CCD)
Multiple radar search modes
• Stripmap – Monitors a swath of ground parallel to the direction of flight.
• Spot light – Monitors a selected area of ground while UAS flies past or around it.
• Wide Area – Monitors the large area within the radar’s FoV for potential targets of interest.
Wide-area search modes
• Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI)
• Dismount Moving Target Indicator (DMTI)
• Maritime Moving Target Indicator (MMTI)
• High Value Target (HVT) mode
Developed and produced by IMSAR. Integrated and tested in collaboration between Insitu and IMSAR.
Ready to learn more?
NSP-5 works in conjunction with these Insitu systems.
In the News
QE-1 Squadron Completes 1 Year of Service
Brazilian QE-1 ScanEagle Squadron Harpia celebrated the completion of 1 year of service…Read More »
Insitu Announces its High Seas, Long Endurance Integrator VTOL Uncrewed Aircraft System at Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Global Maritime Expo
Integrator VTOL launches vertically on ships or land without sacrificing payload capacity or endurance.Read More »
Insitu Sets Company Record for Longest Flight at 25.5 hours with its Integrator Uncrewed Aircraft System
Insitu, A Boeing Company, recently set a company record for the longest duration flight with a 25.5-hour sortie with its Integrator Uncrewed Aircraft System (UAS) on an operational mission.Read More »