Since our inception in 1994, Insitu has met and exceeded customer expectations by delivering and supporting best-in-class unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) ISR solutions faster and more efficiently than any other player in the industry.
The reason for this unmatched performance is simple.
It is what composes Insitu: agility, precision and endurance. Agility is our engineers imagining and designing a better way (big or small) to deliver the best ISR — every day. Precision is how we manage the design of our aircraft, how we provide clear and stable full-motion imagery and how we strive to maximize efficiencies across our entire business to provide our customers with the most cost-effective solutions. Endurance is us on station for as long as it takes to get the job done — from design to delivery, to being in the field and in the air.
It is our dedication to these attributes that the Insitu team holds as our highest priority to deliver complete customer satisfaction. It is why Insitu’s family of UAS has become the gold standard throughout the global defense community, and why Insitu has a record of hundreds of thousands of operational flight hours performed by more than 1,000 unmanned aircraft over the past five years.
It is the Insitu way.
No matter how much we grow, or how our product performance expands, we will stay true to the core focus that has set us apart and won the trust and loyalty of our customers. We will continue to value the individual, recognizing that each team member is vital to our success. We will continue to strive for excellence as we usher the evolution of UAS technology forward to a bright and promising future. We will continue to strengthen the unique corporate culture and approach to business that has resulted in such tremendous growth over a remarkably short period.
Now, more than ever, Team Insitu stands ready to extend the eyes of our customers and empower them with information to make superior decisions.
- Ryan Hartman: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Bill Clark: Chief Operating Officer
- Nikki Siddiqui: Chief Financial Officer
- Mike Anderson: Senior VP, Insitu Programs
- Esina Alic: VP, Strategy
- Jon Damush: VP and GM, Missions Systems Programs
- Brock Gibson: VP, Field Operations & Logistics Support
- Peter Kunz: VP, Executive Chief Engineer
- Chris Lindstrom: VP, Human Resources
- Suzanne McNamara: VP, Business Development
- Paul McDuffee: Associate VP, Government Relations & Strategy
- Andrew Duggan: Insitu Pacific Ltd., Managing Director